» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Typical night (anyone)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Typical night (anyone)

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:24 am

Jason stood near the back of Le Papillon Noir and watched the crowd. He had been there for close to five hours and so far it had been quiet, but he knew that could change in a flash. As he stood their, a young man in a blue jacket got his attention. Jason could tell that he had been drinking and that he had the potential to get out of hand. For know though, he was not doing anything wrong, but Jason would keep a close eye on him at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Re: Typical night (anyone)

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 am

Kath came walking out of the dressing rooms for the girls, a tiny smile on her face. She had arranged everything and had just checked with the dancers. Everything was going according to plan and she surely hoped that it would stay that way.
As she walked up the small corridor that lead towards the main club room she spotted Jason and decided to stop for a chat.
"Hey there. Everythin' ok here?" she asked him when she was close enough.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 am

Jason looked at Kathleen when she spoke to him. "Apart from the man in the blue jacket over there, everything is going good." he said in reply, motioning over to the man in question. "He's had a few drinks already" Jason added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:22 am

Kate looked at the man in question and nodded a little. "Yeah.... but he's a regular." she replied seriously. "Hasn't done anything stupid in here yet... make sure it stays that way, okay?"
The man really was a regular, he's caused a bit of tension a few weeks ago when he had a little too much to drink, but it wasn't enough to fully kick him out.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 am

Jason nodded in reply, "I will" he said to Kathleen before looking back to the man. He was just sitting there, minding his own business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 am

Kath nodded a bit in reply. "Okay then. You'll find me at the bar if you need me." she said, before she walked over to the bar, getting a drink and a seat.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 am

Jason glanced back when Kathleen said that, then nodded a bit. He looked back to the crowd, not knowing what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 am

Kathleen took a small sip of her drink and then turned to look over the crowd. She enjoyed watching the shows, but her main eye was on the guys watching the girls. If any dancer seemed to be uncomfortable with someone, Kath would make sure that the dancer's comfort was restored. It was her job as the House mum.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 am

Jason watched as well, keeping his eye on the man he told Kathleen about. A few minutes later, one of the guys started to get a little to touchy with one of the dancers. Jason set the glass he had in hand on the bar and walked over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Kathleen noticed the guy, too and set her glass down. But she didn't get up yet. She'd just watch from the bar and go talk to the girl in the dressing room, if she needed to, but right now, she just kept an eye on the dancer.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Jason walked up to the guy in question. "Sir, sit back down now" he said to him in a firm tone. "Why should I?" the guy replied, "One I'm asking and two your making the lady uneasy." Jason replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 am

The guy looked at Jason and snorted a little, but he sat back down. But the look he gave Jason made it clear that he wasn't happy about it.
"Not that I care. She's here for me to watch and that's what I did." he said snappy.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 am

Jason saw it, then took the guy by the arm and marched him to the door. "Your time here is done sir." he said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Now the guy put all his power against Jason's action. "What the hell? I ain't doin' nothing wrong!" he cried out, ripping his arm free.

Kathleen watched the scene from the bar, being on alert.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Jason leaned in a bit, "I saw you touching the dancer in front of you, she told you to stop and you didn't." he said to the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"So what? It's not like they don't touch us!" he argued back, putting his hands on his hips, his face serious. Kath knew he had too much to drink and she knew that Jason had to be careful with him. He wasn't to be underestimated.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

That fact was not lost on Jason as he mentally prepared himself for a fight. "That is true, but you had a few to many tonight." he replied, moving the guy to the door at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm

"And who are you to tell? You don't know nothing about me, so fuck off!" he yelled, but at the same time he stopped, because Kathleen was now standing right in front of them, her face very serious.
"That nice gentleman behind you is our bouncer, Mr. Burke and you, my dear, have made the mistake of making one of my girls uncomfortable. Now you leave quietly or I'll see to it that you get the order to stay away from here." she said, her hands on her hips. "Got it?"

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

The guy looked at Kathleen when she spoke to him, "Back off you bitch!" he said to her. Jason, having had enough of this guy, marched him out the front door, then read him the riot act. In response, the guy went to charge at Jason, but ended up getting tripped and held down till the police arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Kathleen had followed them outside, not very impressed by being called bitch. But it was her job to make sure the club kept it's good name. Well... it wasn't really her job, but she took that upon her occasionally. She knew how important that was for the night club business.
"See, that's what you get for calling me a bitch." she said seriously, her hands on her hips. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a nice lady now to take care of."
With that Kath went back inside and to the dancer's dressing rooms to see if everything was alright.

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am

Jason nodded a bit as he listened, then handed the young man off the to the police. Back inside, the dancer, Juliet, was in her dressing room, sitting in the chair with a soft blue robe wrapped around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Kath walked up to the young woman and gently touched her shoulder when she stood beside her.
"Everything okay?" she asked softly. It was her job as the house mom to make sure of that.

[Juliet might not be the best decision for a name, since the club's owner is also a Juliet Wink]

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 am

Ashley looked up when Kathleen touched her shoulder, "Yea" she replied, keeping her composure at the same time. The police soon left with the drunk man after taking Jason's statement. After doing so, Jason walked back inside and stood by the bar.

(changed her name to Ashley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Lindemann on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:45 pm

"Good. Glad you didn't let that jerk ruin your night." she replied. Kate couldn't help but notice just how strong that young woman was. "You did great up there tonight."

Kathleen Lindemann
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Ashley nodded in reply, "Thank you Ms. Lindemann" she replied befor elooking at the clock. "My shift is done" she added

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top