» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

You're Late... [John]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're Late... [John]

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 am

That had been a fun night, Sadie thought with a smile as she quietly unlocked the door to the student residence hall and silently entered. She hadn't spent the night in her dorm room like all the students were supposed to and she knew there'd be help to pay when they realised.

After having been followed and as a result met Ryan, she'd crashed at his and was only now getting home. Even if there is hell to pay, I regret nothing, she thought with a grin, jogged up the stairs. It had been a really sweet evening. She headed to her room, not realising that someone was already waiting for her.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're Late... [John]

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 am

John had been keeping a eye on Sadie after discovering that she was his grand-daughter, today she had been out to get that dog of hers to a vet, so he didn't give it much thought, though now that it was dark, he knew that she was up to something since she had yet to return to the campus, so he waited in the hallway, sticking to the shadows and waited, he then saw her and continued to stay silent, intending to see if he had noticed him yet
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am

The shadows of the early morning were playing tricks on Sadie's still rather sleepy mind, but she knew this corridor well enough to be able to get to her room fine. She checked her watch; 5am. Not bad. I could get a couple more hours of sleep before class, then, she mused, sliding her key into the lock. She turned, feeling as if she was being watched and then almost leapt a metre into the air when she saw that it was John. "What are you doing here?!" she hissed quietly at him, annoyed at the scare.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 am

"I think I should be asking the questions Ms.Carlisle, have you read the academies policies yet?" John said even though he knew that Sadie had already read them and had intentionally violated the rules.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 am

"Yes, I have," she grumbled, heading into her room but leaving the door open since she knew that John would follow. It was better to have the conversation in the sound-proofed room then outside. She sat down onto her bed and looked at him. "Students are prohibited from spending the night anywhere but at the Academy, unless they have written permission from a faculty member," she quoted, giving a sigh. "There were extenuating circumstances."
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 am

"I should have you expelled here and now, so explain the circumstances and I might consider making a exception this time." John said with a dead serious tone, making it clear that he would go through with his threat.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 am

"Oh come on. I didn't do anything except not stay the night here. And I'm here now, aren't I?" she protested, fully feeling that he was being unfair. "It's not like I was out telling everyone about this place or doing bank heists. A friend of mine was in some serious trouble so I helped her out. She was in a bad place," she replied, having already thought up an excuse on her way home.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 am

"Friend name and contact information, and why did you not contact the academy about it?" John questioned, his intuition was telling him that Sadie was lying to him.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 am

"Because I forgot," she replied with an apologetic shrug and look. "Some creep was following me on my way back from the vets and so I just dropped by her place. She'd just had a bad day and begged me to stay," she continued, avoiding the question.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 am

John sensed that the first part of her statement was true and that he has made up the second half, or at least changed certain detail, John then said "You have yet to answer my question, name and contact information."
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Sadie sighed, wondering what to do. It wasn't as if she could tell him where she actually was last night. That would definitely get her expelled. "Her name's Ellie. I knew her from school," she told him, before listing her sister's number, knowing that the girl would cover for her.

"You're over-reacting," she grumbled. "It's not like I was doing something to compromise the school."
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 pm

"Over-reacting, yes, though I am being way more considerate to you than anyone else, we would not being having this conversation if it were not for you being my grand-daughter." John said as he dialed the number that Sadie had given him, though he had a suspicion that Sadie had lied to him again.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Sadie groaned, falling back onto the bed. It was as if he was treating her like a child. "If I wasn't your grand-daughter I'd be getting in trouble at breakfast, not at 5 in the morning," she grumbled quietly. She hid the fact that she was grateful from John, but she knew that he'd give her a less severe punishment than if some other teacher had caught her.

Catriona had been fast asleep when her phone woke her up. "Jeezus, who'd Sadie kill now?" she muttered before picking up the phone. "Hello?" she croaked into the phone. "You do know what time it is, right?"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm

"Hello, I am John Mason, and I wish to confirm some details that Ms.Carlisle has given me." John said through the phone and at the same time he took out another phone from his pocket and decided to check whom the phone he was calling was registered to.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Cat scowled into the phone. "At 5 in the morning? She's been with me all night. And as for who 'me' is, my name's Ellie. I felt like crap and I asked her to stay over. Now, can I go to bed now?" she asked, exasperated. It was a pre-decided lie that the pair had used many a time over the years. "Tell her not to murder anyone at that school," she added before hanging up.

Sadie sat up. "Satisfied, now? I told you I was with her."
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:14 pm

John didn't give Sadie a reply as he used a back door program that he installed into the register for the phones and looked up the number that Sadie had given him and then he found out that it was registered to one,Catrianna Carlisle, he then showed it to Sadie and said "Make sure your lies add up."
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Her face fell instantly and she gave a frustrated groan. She didn't want to give in this easily. After all, what kind of spy would she be if she gave in like this? "Ok, so I got my sister to cover me. Really, what difference does it make where I was? I'm here now..!!"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

"what difference does it make? I encourage playing without rules, but if you intend to play without rule, do not get caught." John said very seriously he then said "I will recommend your expulsion." though he was lying when he said that.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Sadie gasped at his words, standing up. "What?!" She shook her head, trying to clear her mind so she could think and argue straight. "Look, the rules don't specify by what time we have to be back. They say we can't sleep over somewhere else. I'm not and I didn't. I'm back here, which means that technically, I haven't breached that rule," she stated, attempting to save her own skin.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm

"Ok, you made a good point in that, though I will recommend we change the rule to accommodate with this situation, so that this can no longer happen, also I was lying when I said that I would would recommend your expulsion, do not do this again, or I will not be this lenient." John said as he put away his phones.
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Sadie gave a groan, covering her face with her hands and massaging her eyes in frustration. "Look, why do you even care?!" she questioned with a glare, dropping her hands. "Two weeks ago you didn't even know I was your grand-daughter and wouldn't have cared less if you'd found out I was late. You just would have left it for the security guys to deal with. Why are you suddenly taking such an interest in me and my life?!"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mason on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"Why do I care? Well let me tell you why, I failed as a husband, I would have most likely would have failed as a father, what I am trying to do is to do my best as a grandfather." John then stood up and said "If you do not wish for my further interference with your life, very well, I will help you this time if anyone asked about this incident, but do not come to me for any further help if you encounter problems."
John Mason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top