» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

A Little Help [Ryan]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Little Help [Ryan]

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 pm

It was not a great explanation, but Ryan definetly had some interesting thoughts in mind about all this. He let his eyes glance her up and down very quickly, so he did not look as a pervert, because he definetly wasn't one. "Maybe I have... In a park, at night; sounds like the perfect recipe," he said cheekily, shrugging slightly.

At her next words, he nodded slowly and moved closer, holding his hand out in order to help her get up. "Sure, that sounds fair; though I really don't think they have things better than I do," he grinned suggestively, shrugging innocently.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 pm

She took his hand and let him help her up. "Actually that sounds like a bit of a sketchy recipe," she chuckled, looking into his eyes. "But doesn't make it any less fun," she added softly, not breaking the closeness between them.

Oh goodness, girl, what are you getting yourself into..?!
Oh hush. Your input isn't wanted tonight...

He was smart and funny and oh so gorgeous. She chatted with him as if she'd known him forever, even though it had just been that evening. She didn't want this evening to end. Didn't want the flirty spark to go away. "Oh really? A sweet-connoisseur, huh? Well, we'll just have to see, won't we?" she murmured with a smile, raising an eyebrow slightly.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Playfully raising an eyebrow, Ryan looked right into Sadie's eyes. She had a beautiful pair that could probably take a man's breath away, especially when accompanied by one of her pretty smiles. Nice turn of events, he had to think. Expected to be just a boring night all by himself, it had turned into a nice chat. "Oh, trust me," he grinned. "I know better."

At her next words, he adopted a serious face and nodded slowly. "A brilliant connaisseur, thank you very much. And that will be proved. Tonight," he finished with a cheeky grin, turning around and starting to walk to the closest cafe.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Chuckling, she looked into his eyes. His gorgeous gorgeous eyes. Normally, Sadie could resist handsome people. Mainly because she knew the majority of them were jerks. But Ryan was different. She'd be more than happy to just stand there all night, hand still in his and just gaze into his eyes. There was something...rather bewitching about them.

She bit her lip slightly to keep back the grin that was back again. "Oh, I'm sure," she replied as she followed him, enjoying the feel of their hands together. "I trust you to be true to your word," she teasingly joked.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Ryan couldn't help noticing the way she was looking at him. Well well, it seemed like he was not the only one happy to have met somebody in the darkness of that night, she seemed just as glad to be there. But why was he surprised, he should have expected that. "Like what you see, Blondie?" he teased her with a grin, because she had proved him that she would not get upset that easily.

At her next words, he smiled and nodded slightly, looking around to make sure that the alleys were safe. He could never be too cautious, especially when Sadie had been followed before. He let go of her hand and gently put his on the small of her back, leading her out of the dark park.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 pm

"Hey!" she protested with a chuckle, whacking him on the arm playfully. "Don't call me that! I hate that name. And it's obviously not just me who's enjoying what they see, so you're not one to talk," she shot back, sticking her tongue out at him. Wow, how very mature...

Her hand suddenly felt rather empty without his in it, but she smiled to herself when he put his hand on her back and led her. "How very gentlemanly of you," she remarked softly, looking up at him, the smile not leaving her lips. "Are you always like this, or am I just a special occasion?" she added teasingly, trying to dispel the shyness she was beginning to feel.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Ryan chuckled as well when Sadie whacked his arm, because he had fully expected such a reaction from her. Of course he liked what he saw, he couldn't lie; but he could still tease her about it. "Not just you... Which has proved my point that you do like what you see, thank you very much," he grinned brightly.

At her next words, he smiled at her, without retreating his hand. "Well, my mommy has always taught me how to be a gentleman. But as I said, a pretty blonde may make things a lot easier," he spoke softly, looking straight into her beautiful eyes.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

"You just don't stop, do you?" she asked with a grin. "Are you sure there'll be room in the cafe? What with your ego joining us, we might not all fit," she shot back, her eyes full of teasing. She enjoyed their teasing of each other. Unlike the teasing she was usually used to, this was so light-hearted and sweet. It made for a pleasant change.

At his next words, she giggled. "That's really cute. Well, your mama raised you right then, it seems." She stepped just a bit closer to him, so the gap between them as they walked closed, and she was silent for a moment. She still couldn't get over how the night was turning out; it was wonderful.

In the distance she spotted a cafe and grinned. "Ooh, almost there. I'm dying for a coffee-and-chocolate hit!" She was almost bouncing. A mocha sounded amazing. "C'mon, let's go!" she added, taking his hand and setting off at a jog. "It's getting rather chilly out here!"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm

This time, Ryan just had to laugh out loud, because he already liked this girl. He liked how she was not getting all defensive, but she was fighting back, which really made her special. "I can't stop when you keep feeding my ego, don't you think?" she chuckled, playfully shaking his head.

He smiled big when she closed the gap and moved closer, because it was a really nice approach. The hand on the small of her back stretched only slightly, so he could gently hold his arm around her waist. He was hoping that she would not think of this differently, because he was only trying to be nice, nothing else.

He chuckled when she suddenly grabbed his hand and started jogging towards the cafe. He followed, jokingly rolling her eyes. "I would say that it can not get chilly, because I am hot and I am here, so I keep the air warm. Or at least I keep pretty ladies warm. But I will not say it, because you will have to say something about my ego again," he grinned.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 am

"Well, for me to stop inflating your ego would mean that I should stop talking. Because absolutely everything I say seems to inflate your ego," she shot back with a grin. "So the only way to starve it down to a normal size, it seems, is for me to stop talking. And how tragic would that be?"

She smiled when his hand wrapped around her waist. It was a really nice gesture. If anyone else had tried that on her, she would have punched them. But him doing that, she didn't mind. Besides, she reasoned, if he gets too grabby, I can always punch him and run back home. One good thing about her school - they taught you how to defend yourself and taught you well. She rather hoped it wouldn't come to that, however.

At his words she rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. "What's that I hear?" she asked, putting a hand to her ear and looking as if she was listening intently to something. "Oh it's just your ego inflating again." She shook her head, grinning. On anyone else it would have come off as genuine cockiness and vanity. But not on Ryan. It was clear that he was being cocky simply to make her smile. "Come along Ryan, Ryan's ego," she said with a smirk, arriving at the cafe and opening the door.

"Gah, help, I can't breath! Not enough room in here for the three of us!" she exclaimed teasingly, clutching her throat as if she indeed couldn't get any air into her lungs. "Make him go, make him go!"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Ryan could just chuckle and laugh hearing Sadie's words about his ego, mostly because they were not completely true. He was just joking, he was not such a vain person, but it was a good thing that the blonde seemed to get it and not leave, thinking he was an awful human being. Which was good, because what would have happened to his night if he hadn't been there? "My ego is just fine, thank you very much. Are you telling me that you are different? Because I do have a feeling we are very similar, Miss Sadie," he teased softly, then held the door open for her.

At her sudden reaction, he gently leaned against the wall, laughing. He brought a hand up to his forehead, becoming serious again. "Oh dear Lord, what should I do? The pretty lady claims to be suffocating because of me and my little friend. Or..." he grinned, coming closer to her and gently putting a hand on her waist, not in a sexual way anyway. "She might want to be saved by this knight."
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:42 pm

"My ego is fine, thank you very much," Sadie retorted, haughtily sticking her nose up in the air as she walked through the open door. A second later she laughed, turning back to him. "Oh thank you, kind sir. However shall I pay your chivalry back?" It was fun, all this teasing and joking. She was glad that he didn't take her seriously. Yes, she could be serious when the time called for it, but tonight was not one of those times.

The blonde gave a snort at his 'little friend' comment. Partly because his ego wasn't little at all, and partly because she'd taken it in the wrong way. Very mature... "Maybe she does... Should I trust your saving skills?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Sadie's question made Ryan chuckle, because many answers had come to his mind, but none too decent, so it was not the case to say them out loud. He remained quiet, but the look on his face must have shown the blonde what his mind had got to. But she had to appreciate the fact that he hadn't said anything!

At her snort though, he raised an eyebrow and a grin showed up on his lips, because it was obvious that she had taken his words differently as well. "Oh my God, Miss Sadie!" he smirked. "I know what you thought, and I must say that you do have a sick mind," he joked, then leaned closer to her ear. "I can tell you that you should... but who am I to decide?"
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Sadie raised an eyebrow when he didn't answer her question, but taking one look at his face a string of giggles left her lips. "Ryan!" She had kind of meant the question to be a double entendre. But she wasn't about to admit it to him.

A moment later it was her turn to give a roguish grin. "Well then, now we're even, aren't we?" She bit her lip as his breath tickled her ear. "I should, huh? But you're all just work currently. When are you gonna show me?" she murmured, lips brushing his ear, before pulling back and raising an eyebrow, smirk playing on her lips.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Ryan giggled when she realized what he had been thinking about. She was a smart girl, of course she had noticed his thoughts. He had to admit that he liked her already, she was nothing like the girls he had met before. It was a miracle how they talked, as if they had known each other for ages. "What?! No, don't give me that look! I am completely innocent."

He smirked in the corner of his mouth when her lips brushed his earlobe, because he hadn't really expected that. But it was good that she was one for the fun and she seemed to like this game as much as he did. "All work?" he frowned slightly, keeping his hand on her waist. "But who told you that, Miss Sadie? I don't remember implying that at all..."
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 pm

"You? Innocent? Liar. You're innocent in none of this," she remarked, eyebrow raised. This is brilliant - flirting with a handsome guy in a cafe. A guy who it feels like I've known for forever. A smart and funny guy; what could be better?

She rolled her eyes as she realised her mistake, but regained her composure within seconds. "I meant talk. You're currently all talk, Mr Ryan. All talk and no action," she innocently stated, though the smirk on her lips completely betrayed that innocence. "I was promised cupcakes and sweets and other such fun stuff. And so far I've gotten none of that," she added, closing the gap between them and looking into his eyes.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Ryan raised an eyebrow, chuckling slightly when she told him that he was not innocent at all. At first, he wanted to contradict her and joke about it, but he eventually decided to remain a bit mysterious and let her jump to any conclusion she wanted.

He grinned, especially when Sadie moved closer to him and looked into his eyes. "I am only talk, how can you say that?" he faked hurt. "I saved you from that creep and this is what I get? It is not my fault you picked a cafe and not my cupcake-filled appartment," he grinned, shrugging lightly.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Sadie's smile faltered for a moment and she ran a hand through her hair. "You did, and you know I'm grateful," she said quietly. He'd helped her when she'd needed it and she wasn't going to forget that. "I just mean you're all talk when it comes to sweets-business," she replied, recovering quickly. After all, she assumed he'd only said that to tease her, not because he thought she was ungrateful. At least she hoped that that's what it was. "And I picked a cafe because not only do I need a coffee hit, but I am certain that the cupcakes are better," she shot back teasingly, eyes sparkling. Let's see what you say to that, Mr Sweets-Connoisseur...
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 pm

When Sadie's smile faltered and she suddenly became serious, Ryan realized that his jokes and his casual teasing could have been taken the other way, which was not what he wanted. There were days likes this when he was away from his stressful job and he just wanted to be himself and fool around. And when days like this came, he was not supposed to be taken seriously. But of course, Sadie didn't know him. Keeping his smile on, he nodded. "I do know that. Cheer up and don't worry about me!"
But when she went back to joking and teasing as well, he chuckled. "I did have coffee at home too, many types of it actually. Not to mention that everyone is jealous of my cupcakes, Miss Sadie. But fine, if you don't want to, we can always do it here," he shrugged teasingly.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

"Great. I wouldn't want you to think of me as an ungrateful cow. Though..don't you dare pigeon-hole me as a damsel in distress. I could have gotten myself out of there unscathed - I'm rather brilliant at kicking butt," she told him with a cheeky self-satisfied grin.

At his words she rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "You sound like a broken record! Change the tune!" she protested with a giggle. "You know what? Fine - let's go to yours. You've put me off the cupcakes and coffee here anyway," she added with a mock-haughty sniff.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Obviously, Ryan was not thinking like this of Sadie, especially because 'saving' her had lead to knowing her, which lead to avoiding a boring, dull night. So, he was grateful to her as well, they were similar. "You think so?" he chuckled, suddenly deciding to tease her a little bit. "Well, it didn't look like that to me. I mean, you did jump into my arms, despite the fact that you didn't even know me."

A big, cheeky grin showed up on his lips when Sadie actually agreed to go to his place. Of course, he didn't have any nasty thoughts, but it would be fun to spend some time alone with the beautiful blonde. Who knew what would come out of this? "Smashing," he smiled brightly, standing up and waiting for her to start going out of the coffee shop.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Sadie pulled a face and gave an elaborate sigh. "Ah, the things I had to do to have just one day without butt-kicking," she lamented, shaking her head. "Jumping into the arms of a handsome stranger and having to strike up a conversation. Woe is me."

Shaking her head again, she chuckled softly. "You enjoyed it. Don't tell me you didn't, because that would be a lie. You're not that good an actor to fake something like that," she told him, following him out of the cafe, giving an involuntary shiver as a breeze picked up.

"And I expect the most amazing coffee and cupcakes ever," she stated though her eyes sparkled with teasing. "Otherwise it'll just be so disappointing." This was turning into such a brilliant evening. Much better than another night alone at the Academy. Oh crap! I'm supposed to be heading back..!

Screw it. I don't care. I want one night of fun, screw the consequences.
She loved her school, but she was sick of not being allowed to stay out whenever she wanted and wherever she wanted. And despite she tried denying it to herself, she missed flirting and being close to someone. I want to feel that again tonight...
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Ryan grinned, listening closely to Sadie's words. He wanted to tease her with everything, just like she did to him, so any word could be used against her; just for fun, of course. He was one to treat women right and not hurt them with anything, hand or word.

"Handsome, huh?" he grinned brightly. It was the first time she said it, and he loved the sound of it. It seemed like he was not playfully cocky with no reason or prove. "I have never said that I didn't like it. But it's good to hear that the feeling was mutual," he teased her.

Once outside, he noticed her shivering and realized that she was wearing only some light clothes; she had probably thought that she would go back home soon. He took off his jacket, like the gentleman he was, and gently put it on her shoulders, remaining only in a white button-down shirt.

At her next words, he chuckled and shook his head. "You won't be disappointed, whether the cupcakes will be good or not," he teased softly, gently leading her in the right direction.
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh wow - that smile...! He has such an amazing smile! Sadie grinned at him, eyes sparkling. She was rather glad that it was dark - she suspected that a blush had picked this time to make its presence known.

She blinked in surprise when he actually gave her his jacket. She hadn't been expecting that and the gesture was really sweet. "Thank you," she said softly, giving him a grateful smile and pulling it closer around her to keep her warm. Handsome, funny and gentlemanly - definitely a brilliant catch.

At his next words, Sadie rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh geez, what am I getting myself into?" she joked, giggling. "Should I be worried?" she asked teasingly, raising a playful eyebrow.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fontaine on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Ryan didn't necessarily expect much to happen at his house and he didn't even intent to do something for something more. Despite the fact that he didn't even know her well, he could see that Sadie was such a great girl and he didn't want to scare her off. They could be friends, this is actually what he wanted.

At her words, he chuckled again, gently putting a hand on the small of her back, in order to lead her to his building, which was not far away from there anyway. "Maybe you should," he grinned, shrugging innocently. "I am full of surprises."
Ryan Fontaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top