» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Missing Class [Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Class [Anyone]

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Sadie's shoes squeaked softly on the marble tiles as she ran through the corridors to class. She was late, for the first time in her time at Evanesca. Her motorbike had broken down halfway to school and the girl had had to call her sister for some help, making her extremely late.

Her mind uttering curses as she ran, she checked her watch. Gah! I'm so late! The professor's going to kill me! By the time she looked up again to look where she was going, it was too late - someone had rounded the corner and the pair had collided. "I'm so so sorry! Are you ok?" she asked, helping the stranger up.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Class [Anyone]

Post by Liam Burke on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Liam was heading back to his dorm after class, thinking about what the professor had told them. He was so caught up in his thoughts that the sudden force of someone colliding into him and sending him to the floor snapped him out of it. Liam was ready to yell at the person, but stopped himself when he saw that it was a girl. "Yes I'm okay" he said to her while getting up.

Last edited by Liam Burke on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

"I'm so sorry," she apologized again, stretching out her arm to him to help him up. Not that she thought he'd take it, but at least the offer was there. "I was running really late and-" she stopped, her heart sinking as she realised she was much too late to show up now. Maybe I'll just skip it then...

"Well, at least you're ok. A trip up to the infirmary ward is never fun. I'm Sadie, by the way. Or as you now know me - Clumsy," she replied with a slight smile, attempting to break the ice.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Liam nodded in reply as he listened to her. "Nice to meet you Sadie." he said in reply. "Sadie: in Hebrew your name means Mercy and is derived from Maria de las Mercedes, one of the Spanish titles for the Virgin Mary. In English and Spanish it means 'princess.' he said from memory.

Last edited by Liam Burke on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 am

"Well, the 'princess' part sounds about right," she replied with a chuckle. "An old professor of mine once told me that that's what my name meant. Didn't know what it meant in Hebrew though." She shifted her bag on her shoulder so it was more comfortable. "But now you know my name, and I don't know yours. Hardly very fair," she said, her tone light and joking. She'd seen the boy around the school, just never had met him or found out who he was.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 am

Liam nodded a bit in reply as he listened to her. "Liam" he replied as he watched her. His skill at reading people was taking over at the same time. "Where are you from?" he asked while watching her as he asked that.
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:03 pm

"Your name means will, desire and protection. It's Germanic in origin," Sadie said with a smile. She enjoyed learning about names and although she didn't remember many, some had stuck. His was one of them.

"I'm originally from Edinburgh, Scotland. What about you? Were you born here?" she asked, brushing some hair from her eyes.
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Liam nodded in reply when Sadie said that to him. "That is does" he said to her. "I'm from the United States" Liam added. "Never been to Scotland before, whats it like?" he asked
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 am

"It's a really beautiful country. I absolutely love it," Sadie said with a warm smile. "When we first moved here, I even tried running away to fly back. I got as far as the airport before my parents found me and dragged me back home," she laughed. "What part of the US? I visited a couple of places there on my travels. Seems a nice place."
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 am

Liam nodded as he listen to Sadie. "I'm from the east coast" he said to her in reply a he watched her.
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Carlisle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 am

Sadie gave a nod. "That's cool. What's it like? I've never been there before..." She checked her watch before asking, "Do you have a free class next? Want to grab a coffee at the caf?"
Sadie Carlisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Burke on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:17 am

Liam nodded a bit, "Its a great place, has mountains as well." he replied. "I'm free, I'll meet you there in 10." Liam added
Liam Burke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top