» THE WILD - STEAM | GANGS | ABILITIES | LITERATURE
Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Alexander "Alex" Grey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander "Alex" Grey

Post by Alexander Grey on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Alexander Grey
Nickname/s: Alex, Lex. Stage name is still undetermined.
Marital Status: "It's complicated" with Idrys Sagrera
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Josh Duhamel
Dancer at 'Club Adonis'
Apartment or House: Apartment

Size me up, you know I beat the best. Tick tock no time to rest. Let 'em say what they gonna say, But tonight I just don't really care.
Come on baby, we ain't gonna live forever, Let me show you all the things that we could do. You know you wanna be together, And I wanna spend the night with you.

Personal: Alexander was born in Kharkiv, Ukraine (pronounced Har-kov, with a soft r) to a Ukrainian mother and a British father. Both parents were professors at Kharkiv National University; his mother taught Medicine, his father taught Philology. Both parents were multilingual and so Alex grew up with both languages and with a love for his Ukrainian heritage.

When Alex was 10, his mother was offered a position as course-coordinator/head lecturer at the University of Leipzig and although unsure at first, ended up taking the job and so the family moved over to Germany.

After graduating high-school, Alex took a gap-year, travelling around the world. He then moved to Berlin to study Sociology. However upon graduating, he found it hard to find a job that he liked and that he could stick with. In the end he applied to 'Club Adonis' and after working as a barman for several months, eventually became a dancer.

Alex's personality is a mixture of all-things fun. When he's not working, he likes to go to clubs and have fun (though he loves a good night in every once in a while!). He's friendly and charming, skills that he's cultivated on the job. He's also pretty flirty, a cheeky flirt at that. At times he can come off as pervy, but that's only to stir things up a bit.

Like most of his dancing friends, he hasn't been in a stable relationship for a very long time. Mainly he's been living off flings and casual sex. However, he does try; he's a romantic at heart and likes to take care of his girl. He may seem like a cheeky perv, but underneath he's sweet and protective of the ones he cares about.

Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly, Get fired up in a hurry. Wanna get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party.
Sweat drippin' over my body, Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty. Wanna get dirrty. It's about time for my arrival.

Alias: Calypso
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: Juliet, Skyla
Alexander Grey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexander "Alex" Grey

Post by Idrys Sagrera on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

Mr.Grey... It's nice to see you again. *smiles slightly*

Idrys Sagrera

View user profile

Back to top Go down