Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm by Maria Renner

» Emma Blackwells
Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:48 am by Maria Renner

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes - A SuperWhoLockVengers RP
Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 pm by Sadie Carlisle

Top posting users this week

Sites We <33
Affiliate with us and have your banner here!

Member Sites

Alexander "Alex" Grey

Go down

Alexander "Alex" Grey

Post by Alexander Grey on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Alexander Grey
Nickname/s: Alex, Lex. Stage name is still undetermined.
Marital Status: "It's complicated" with Idrys Sagrera
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Josh Duhamel
Dancer at 'Club Adonis'
Apartment or House: Apartment

Size me up, you know I beat the best. Tick tock no time to rest. Let 'em say what they gonna say, But tonight I just don't really care.
Come on baby, we ain't gonna live forever, Let me show you all the things that we could do. You know you wanna be together, And I wanna spend the night with you.

Personal: Alexander was born in Kharkiv, Ukraine (pronounced Har-kov, with a soft r) to a Ukrainian mother and a British father. Both parents were professors at Kharkiv National University; his mother taught Medicine, his father taught Philology. Both parents were multilingual and so Alex grew up with both languages and with a love for his Ukrainian heritage.

When Alex was 10, his mother was offered a position as course-coordinator/head lecturer at the University of Leipzig and although unsure at first, ended up taking the job and so the family moved over to Germany.

After graduating high-school, Alex took a gap-year, travelling around the world. He then moved to Berlin to study Sociology. However upon graduating, he found it hard to find a job that he liked and that he could stick with. In the end he applied to 'Club Adonis' and after working as a barman for several months, eventually became a dancer.

Alex's personality is a mixture of all-things fun. When he's not working, he likes to go to clubs and have fun (though he loves a good night in every once in a while!). He's friendly and charming, skills that he's cultivated on the job. He's also pretty flirty, a cheeky flirt at that. At times he can come off as pervy, but that's only to stir things up a bit.

Like most of his dancing friends, he hasn't been in a stable relationship for a very long time. Mainly he's been living off flings and casual sex. However, he does try; he's a romantic at heart and likes to take care of his girl. He may seem like a cheeky perv, but underneath he's sweet and protective of the ones he cares about.

Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly, Get fired up in a hurry. Wanna get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party.
Sweat drippin' over my body, Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty. Wanna get dirrty. It's about time for my arrival.

Alias: Calypso
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: Juliet, Skyla
Alexander Grey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexander "Alex" Grey

Post by Idrys Sagrera on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

Mr.Grey... It's nice to see you again. *smiles slightly*

too shy for the world
Idrys Sagrera

View user profile